Winter Fashion Wish List

At the start of fall I shared with you my "Fall Fashion Wish List." So I thought it would be fitting that I share with you my winter fashion wish list as well now that we've officially entered the new season. I love Christmas and New Years but aside from the holidays, winter is a little bit of a struggle for me because I hate the cold weather. Winter clothes are also my least favorite where fashion is concerned buuut there are still some items on my wish list. Here are some items/trends I have my eyes on and everything is linked for purchasing!

Over The Knee Boots (also known as OTK boots if you want to sound cool and abbreviate)

First off, let me just say, I don't think I will ever not have some kind of boot or shoe on my wish list…there are too many great ones out there! Am I right?! That being said, I'm loving this new over the knee boot trend! I'm especially loving the grey suede ones, which is interesting because I am usually more drawn to black and browns. I love the way Olivia Palermo styled her's in the picture below.

Olivia Palermo found on vogue.com

PomPom Beanie 

I've never been a big beanie/winter hat person but I'm really loving pom pom beanies lately! I can actually check this one off my wish list because I ordered one from Francesca's last night (online shopping is a hobby). I really wanted one with the faux fur pom because faux fur is another trend that I am all about right now! 


Suede Skirt

Have you noticed all the 70s trends lately? The round sunglasses, the fringe, and the suede. Suede skirts are one 70s trend that I'm completely 100% on board with. It's definitely an item on my wish list right now! I love how versatile they are and that they can be easily dressed up or down. 



Faux Leather Leggings/Pants 

Apparently it's all about textures for me right now: faux fur, suede, and leather…hmmm. Well as far as leather goes I'm loving the look of faux leather pants to dress up an outfit. They are simple yet a little bit edgy (not usually a word I'd use to describe my style but fitting here). They are perfect for a fun night time look! 



P.S. Does anyone else immediately think of Ross Geller when I mention faux leather pants??? This has to be one of my favorite Friends scenes ever. 


Well that about wraps up my winter fashion wish list! What trends do you have your eyes on right now? Let me know in the comments! As always, thanks for reading! Xo, Emma


1 comment :

  1. I'm really loving the blanket scarves (like the one pictured in your boot picture). I also like the over the knee boots and beanies with the pompoms!

    ReplyDelete