January Favorites

A while back I shared with you a post titled, "My Current Favorites" to let you know what products and things I was loving at the time. I've decided that this year I'd like to make it a more frequent themed post so I'm coming at you with my January Favorites today. There are quite a few things that I've been really loving lately so with that being said, here are some of my favorites for the month of January:

It's A 10 Leave in Conditioner


This has been a favorite of mine for a while but I ran out a while back and finally repurchased this month. This is, by far, one of the best leave-in conditioners that I've used. I definitely see a difference after using and it leaves my hair feeling much softer and healthier. I usually use it on damp hair after it's been washed. I tend to use a lot of heat on my hair (so, so bad) and it definitely leaves my hair damaged and unhealthy but this product really helps mend split ends and repair the damage. It also helps prevent frizz and protects against heat! Basically, it does everything you would want a leave-in conditioner to do.


Kate Spade Cosmetic Bag


Holy cannoli. How beautiful is this bag?! I received this cosmetic bag as a Christmas present and have been obsessed since I first laid eyes on it. I always love anything Kate Spade and this bag is no exception. It is the perfect size to hold all my everyday make-up and will be great for travel too. AND it's rose gold glitter. Also, I love that it's water resistant material that is easy to keep clean! If you're in the market for a new cosmetic bag, definitely check out Kate Spade!

Bose Soundlink Speaker


This was also a Christmas present and has also been an obsession this month. I love love love listening to music but had been in need of a new speaker for a while. This one is perfect for me. It's a chargeable bluetooth speaker which means no wires needed (hollaaaa). Plus it's small and portable which is great because you can use it to dance in the kitchen and then use it in the basement when you cry on the treadmill and then in your room while singing at the top of your lungs…if you do that sorta thing (guilty). And despite being small, the sound is really high quality!

Coffee-mate Natural Bliss Coffee Creamer


So first off, for the past year or so my love for coffee has reached an all time high. It used to be something that I'd just drink once or twice a week and now I find myself unable to remember the last time I went a day without it. It's also not uncommon that I drink more than one cup a day. Coffee makes my world go round. BUT when I make my own coffee I would usually just use boring low fat milk or vanilla almond milk and call it a day until I recently discovered this delicious all natural coffee creamer. SO DELISH. I've tried both the hazelnut and french vanilla flavors and love both. It makes my coffee taste so good and I also love that it's made with all natural ingredients and is much healthier as far as coffee creamer is concerned. I highly recommend adding this to your morning java!

"Why Not Me?" by Mindy Kaling 


I love Mindy Kaling and I love her book. Autobiography type books are my favorite and Mindy's (like I'm friends and on a first name only basis w/ her) is definitely a fun read. She is so funny and down to earth and this compilation of stories and thoughts reflects that. It's hard to find time to read during the semester so I love when I get the chance to read on breaks. If you're looking for a light and fun read, I really recommend this book!

Revenge


Another thing I take advantage of when on break is Netflix. I don't watch much Netflix during the semester because "aint nobody got time for dat." BUT this winter break I decided to start a new show…aaaand finish it. Well not yet. But I'm getting there because can't stop watching Revenge! This show is so good! If you're looking for a new show to binge on, this is it. Seriously. Watch it. If you've seen it, let me know in the comments!

Blogger/Vlogger: Alexandrea Garza



When I share my favorites with you, I thought I'd share with you my favorite blogger at the moment too! Alexandrea Garza, a youtuber and blogger, is always one of my favs but I'm especially loving her content lately! She has a youtube channel dedicated to beauty, fashion, and lifestyle and also has a vlog channel with her husband, Michael. I always get so much style inspiration and make-up tips from her videos. And her vlogs with Michael are so fun to watch! Go check out her youtube, blog, and instagram and see why she's a favorite blogger of mine!

Alex's main YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexandreaGarza
Alex and Michael's vlog YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfB9Z5aAqe85oDCuQfxfwuA
Alex's blog: https://thealexandreagarza.com

Thanks for reading! What are you loving right now? Leave me a comment!
Xo Emma

2 comments :

  1. http://make-upslave.blogspot.bg/2016/01/january-favorites-beauty-balmreal.html I love your favorites. I've used some of them.You can check out my favorites too !! thanks

    ReplyDelete