5 Things To Think About In Your Spare Time

1. Your nose and ears will never stop growing. 

Have you ever heard that our nose and our ears never stop growing? Well, I have. I really hope that this is a myth or something that parents made up one day just to scare their children. However, I have yet to hear any news of this being a false claim. Naturally, as a result, I picture myself at 80 years old doing cool things being a cool lady…with a squash sized nose and two oversized pears for ears.

2. Chipotle has been in the news. 

If you haven't heard (are living in the desert with no internet service or friends) Chipotle has been having some problems lately. Until recently the only flaw I saw in my favorite burrito chain was its inability to provide me with queso. But now the news headlines include words like E. Coli, norovirus, and taking days off….if you're not worried about all this, you're brave. Get well soon, Chipotle.

3. Do good casseroles exist???

My brother recently brought to my attention that, in general, "casseroles" tend to be bad. It seems to be a completely accurate observation. Casseroles tend to be filled with a lot of ingredients that don't actually belong together. Am I wrong??? Have you ever had a good casserole? Leave a comment with the recipe if you'd like to prove me wrong. Until then I'm continuing to avoid all contact with this type of dish.

4. The professor that gives no ****s.  

There is a specific type of professor that college students will come across far too often. This is the professor that has tenure in combination with no sense of responsibility to do right by the students. This professor can be found using the same lesson plans and reciting the same lines that he did in 1932, while simultaneously raking in the dough. Did the students actually learn anything useful in his class? He doesn't really care. You can't fire him.

5. Strangers that get in my way on purpose. 

Do you ever find yourself at the grocery store trying to get to the box of cereal that you really want only to be barricaded by a tall woman and her 6 screaming kids? They won't be moving for the next 20 minutes. They're doing that on purpose. Or have you ever been walking down a sidewalk to Starbucks only to suddenly have the world's slowest team of walkers line up in a horizontal row? And suddenly you have zero chance of making it to get your iced coffee without being tortured on the way as they force you to walk at a less than human pace. Or do you ever find yourself at the mall on your way to the next store only to be cut off by a stroller that nearly takes you down while simultaneously being shoved by the 500 lb man walking the other way? These people are out to get in your way on purpose. I have this theory.


Please let me know if you have thoughts about these things too. I'd like to know that I'm not the only one that worries about my future nose and conspiracy theories surrounding strangers at Target.
Xo Emma

2 comments :

  1. hahaha this is so relatable! Strangers that get in the way or walk reallyyy slow in front of you! x

    Vintage haven featuring Boohoo over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete