Fall Fashion: Wish List

Since today is the first day of fall I thought it would be fitting that I share with you my Fall wish list! I love summer so I'm sad to watch it go but I do always love the change that comes with a new season and there are plenty of fall festivities that I am excited for! Although it is still pretty warm where I live, I've been starting to compile a list of things in my head that I want for the "real" fall weather. These are some of the items on my wish list! Everything is linked (click/tap the picture for direct link to buy).

Booties/Ankle Boots:

I have been wanting a pair of ankle boots for a while but have yet to actually make the purchase. These are two that I have been contemplating. The first is a pair of TOMS, which is kind of surprising! I love how simple they are and that they can be dressed up or down--so much versatility! The second pair is one I've been eyeing also. I love fringe detail and the small heel that gives a little height without being uncomfortable to walk in (aka more along the lines of something I would wear on an everyday basis).


Riding Boots:

Riding boots are my go-to in the fall and winter which is why I am in need of a new pair.  They go with everything from jeans to leggings.  In fact, my go-to outfit for the cooler weather is usually leggings, an oversized tee or sweater, and riding boots (so basic, I know).



Fur Vest:

Last fall and winter season I was really wanting a fur vest but never found one that I liked at a price that I liked.  So I continue the search this fall. I love the look of a fur vest with a simple dress or sweater. These two are just what I am looking for but I'm still hoping to find something a little less expensive (I'm a college student after all right?!)


Camo Pants:

Last fall I probably never would have guessed that I'd be wanting a pair of camo pants this fall but I'm kind of loving them. I think they would look so cute paired with ankle boots and an oversized sweater for the fall season.  I've never personally been a fan of patterned pants for myself but, to me, these are just bold enough and not too over the top. I also love that camo means a neutral, army and olive green color scheme.



Plaid Blanket Scarf:

This is another item that I wanted last fall and winter. I'm hoping that this year I'll find one of these plaid scarves make it's way to my closet! Scarves are such a simple way to accessorize an outfit while keeping yourself warm on chilly days and I love the look of the plaid pattern for fall time.


Those are all my current Fall wish list items! I try to save my money so deciding which things I want most is always the hard part! Which of these items is your favorite?! What are you craving for this upcoming fall season?! Let me know in the comments below! As always, thanks for reading! 


1 comment :