My Current Favorites!

There are so many products and things I have been loving lately so today I thought I'd share with you my current favorites! Enjoy!

Food Favorites: 

Townhouse Pita crackers


Y'all.  Pause. These are SO good. My mom and I love to eat these with hummus but even on their own, they taste so yummy! There are a couple different flavor varieties but my favorite are the Sea Salt ones. This is a great chip alternative for when you get the munchies but don't want to sacrifice eating healthier options!

Outshine Lime popsicles 


This is another food item that I have been loving lately! These fruit bars are so delicious and are made with real fruit juice so it's a great option for a healthier sweet treat. I have a HUGE sweet tooth so anytime I can find a healthier sweet option that tastes this good, I am all about it. This is my favorite flavor but the raspberry ones are a close second! Let me know if you've tried any of the other flavors and how you liked them! 

Beauty Favorites: 

white nail polish


Lately I have really been loving the look of white nail polish. It has such a crisp and clean look that is as subtle as it is bold. I recently purchased this one from Covergirl's Outlast Stay Brilliant line in the color "snowstorm".  It's the perfect shade of crisp white and has a great formula that doesn't take too painfully long to dry (always a plus!) I've had this one on for about a week and it's just now starting to chip! 

Maybelline Fit Me concealer 


I've actually been using this product for a while now and recently ran out and had to purchase a second one! I love the formula of this concealer. A little goes a long way and it's great for under the eye after a night of little sleep (a common happening as a college student). I highly recommend this product and although I've never tried the Nars creamy concealer, I've heard this is a dupe for that! I love good makeup finds that can be found at the drugstore! 

Music Favorites: 

It's so difficult to narrow down a couple of favorite songs because I love music and there is so much out there! For those who don't know, I'm a huge country music fan, so, (spoiler alert) my favorites right now are both country songs (oops.) 


"Smoke Break" Carrie Underwood 

I love Carrie and all her music! This newly released song is no exception and I can't wait for the rest of her album to come out!

"Amnesia" The Josh Abbot Band 

I heard this song on the radio for the first time recently and I love it! The Josh Abbot Band has a unique yet traditional sound that makes for great country music! 

Book Favorite: 

"Plunder and Deceit" Mark Levin

My dad got me this book for my birthday last month and I've really been enjoying it! Although I have not finished reading it yet, (honestly haven't read lately because school ugh) I still wanted to mention it because I think it's a great read if you're looking for a new book to dive into! This one is all about the ways in which our country's government now, is shaping our future and Mark Levin brings up so many worthwhile points to think about. Here's a link to buy if you're interested!

http://www.amazon.com/Plunder-Deceit-Mark-R-Levin/dp/1451606303/ref=sr_1_1_twi_har_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1442792319&sr=1-1&keywords=plunder+and+deceit

Well that about wraps it up! I'd love to know what all your favorites are right now so leave me a comment below so we can chat about the things you've been loving lately! As always, thanks for reading! xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment