F21 Finds: Denim Mini & Black Crochet















Hey, Hey! This is the first of (hopefully many) outfit posts to come!

I did some shopping at Forever 21 recently and, to be honest, I'm usually a little skeptical when it comes to F21 because sometimes the quality isn't great. However, I noticed other bloggers finding really cute stuff there! I did some shopping and hit the jackpot with some super great pieces recently and today I'm sharing some with you!

I'm all about denim minis being back. My 7th grade self would be so proud to see this style's return to my closet. I'm hanging on to this trend for as long as it exists. This one that I'm wearing is perfect! I love the length and fit! I paired it with this black crochet top and black strappy wedges to make the look feminine but a little edgy. For jewelry, I'm loving this gold chain choker and bar necklace pairing! I'm also wearing a couple Alex and Ani bangles. To complete the look, I went for my favorite monogrammed clutch from Marley Lilly. It's my all time favorite bag (literally, I use it all the time) and comes with a gold chain for when you want to go cross-body!

What do you think of the return of the denim mini? Are you a fan like me?! Let me know in a comment! As always, thanks for reading!

Xo, Emma

No comments :

Post a Comment