Under $50: Christmas Gift Guide

iPhone Wallet Case | Camp Socks | Adidas Watch | S'well Water Bottle | Slippers | Sweater | Men's Skin Care Kit | Candle | Women's PJ Bottoms | Kendra Scott NecklaceHoliday iPhone Case | Drybar Set | Chrissy Teigen Cookbook | Tarte Eyeshadow 


Long time, no blog... This fall semester got the best of me and sadly left me with little time for blogging BUT I'm ready to get back at it. So today I'm keeping things in the Christmas spirit and sharing a holiday gift guide with you (perfect timing for all you last-minute shoppers like myself)! 

I love gift shopping but it can be a struggle when it comes to picking the right gift (especially on a college-student budget). Lucky for you, all of these options are solid picks for under $50! Whether it's for your boyfriend/girlfriend, mother/father, sister/brother, or friend, I hope this list gives you some ideas for picking out the perfect Christmas presents! 

What are some of the things on your own Christmas list?! What gifts are you giving this year?! Leave me a comment below. 

Xo, Emma

P.S. Good luck facing those holiday crowds if you're a last minute shopper like me! 

No comments :

Post a Comment