Summer Style

Hey, hey! 

I've been doing some shopping and browsing lately and have come across a lot of great items for summer! While I have purchased some of these items, some are still on my wish list. Check it all out below! (Everything is linked below the collage.)


Off The Shoulder Top | Off The Shoulder Dress | Bikini Top | Brown Wedges | White Lace Top | Palm Print Dress | White Twill Shorts | Black Crochet Top | America Graphic Tee | Caffeine Queen Graphic Tee | Rose Gold Pendant Necklace | Denim Cutoffs | Tassel Earrings 


I'm loving all these and more! I think that summer style is definitely my favorite. What recent purchases have you made? What's still on your wish list for the season? Let me know in the comments below! I'd love to hear from you!

P.S. Make sure to follow me on my social media accounts (at the top of the page)! (:

Xo, Emma

No comments :

Post a Comment