Spring Fashion Wish List

It's been a while because I've had a busy month with school and everything else BUT I'm back and it's that time again! The start of a new season means the start of a new wish list. So today I'm coming at you with the list of things I have my eyes on for the spring season. Everything is linked to purchase! Just click/tap the picture. Let me know what your wish list items are in the comments!

Neutral Colored Swimsuit 

In the past, neon and bright colored swimsuits have been all the rage and they will probably always be in style, but I think that neutral, simple swimsuits are going to really popular this year and I am all about it! I love the simplicity of the solid and neutral colors or soft patterns, rather than the traditional bright and bold colored suits. I'll still wear my brights but I am definitely drawn to an olive colored swimsuit this year!

Denim Overalls 


I know what you're thinking. Overalls? Really? But hear me out. They're back. And they can be really  stylin' if paired with the right shoes, top, accessories, etc. This is definitely a "trend" item and who knows how long it will last, but as of right now, I'm loving it and am on the search for the perfect pair.

Denim Skirts 


It's true. They're back too. I'm jumping on this bandwagon ASAP. I'm loving the new twist on denim skirts: the button down style and the lace up trend are both really in right now! It's a nice fresh take on the denim skirt that doesn't remind you too much of middle school days in your denim mini, Limited Too leggings, and Hollister t-shirt (yikes).

More Off-the-Shoulder Tops


This past year I have been loving the off-the-shoulder tops! And as long as they are still relevant, I am going to be in the market for more. I think that this is such a fun look that is great for spring and summer alike.

More Bell Sleeves


Bell sleeves are another style that I am continually looking for more of! Bell sleeves on tops, rompers, and dressesI love it in every way! It's such a fun element to an outfit and definitely ties to the bohemian look that so many people are looking to imitate lately!

Blue Tinted Aviators 


For the longest time I thought that I couldn't pull off aviators. That might still be true but I decided I like them anyways. I especially love the blue tinted ones and am now looking for the perfect frames that fit my face just right! Sunglasses are definitely always a must for spring and summer days as we start spending more time outside in the sun!


I could probably go on for a while but we'll just end the wish list there for now. Thanks for reading and I hope you found some inspiration for your spring shopping hauls! Like I said before, don't forget to leave a comment letting me know what you have your eyes on this spring season!

Xo Emma

No comments :

Post a Comment